Anyone else a huge fan of inspirational or self help books? I love them and am always looking for ways to better my work/life balance. Not to be cliché or anything, but we only have one life and I want to make the most of it! At the end of my life, I pray I look back and smile. I want to be proud of my choices and the legacy I’ve created. Don’t you?
The other day my dad sent me an email of ‘six undeniable facts of life’ and the ‘six best doctors in the world.’ They were too sweet and simple not to share! Sometimes, it’s the simplest reminders we needs the most!
Six Undeniable Facts of Life
1. Don’t educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy, so when they grow up they will know the value of things, not the price.
2. Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food.
3. The one who loves you will never leave you because, even if there are 100 reasons to give up, he or she will find one reason to hold on.
4. There is a big difference between a human being and being human.
5. You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In between, you have to manage.
6. If you just want to walk fast, walk alone; but, if you want to walk far, walk together.
Six Best Doctors in the World
5. Self Confidence
“Life is a series of experiences, each one of which makes us bigger, ever though sometimes it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and griefs that we endure help us in our marching onward.”
Is there anything you would add to this list?